We are searching for communicative candidates who are proactive and passionate about building strong client relationships and using technology to help sales teams grow.
The ProteusEngage Client Success team works with our clients to drive platform adoption and demonstrate ongoing value. The Account Manager (A.M.) is a vital part of this team who is responsible for onboarding new clients, driving ongoing adoption, and managing renewals. An A.M. must be highly organized, have strong relationship building skills, and understand sales people and their processes.
What You’ll Do
Partner with our clients to deliver predictable outcomes and growth for their business by:
- Providing insights to clients to ensure that they get the most out of the ProteusEngage platform.
- Drive retention and growth among our most valuable clients by understanding their business needs and helping them succeed.
- Serve as the primary contact for the onboarding of new clients, the training of platform end users, as well as post-go-live relationship management.
- Collaborate with the team to set up or configure our software platform as per customers’ requirements.
- Contribute to the training materials library.
- Travel less than 10% of the time.
What We’re Looking For
- Ideally 2+ years of experience in Client Success, Account Management, Business Development, or other client-facing roles.
- Extremely well organized with the ability to handle and digest large amounts of information from a variety of sources.
- Positive attitude with a desire to help our clients reach their goals.
- Driven, self-motivated, enthusiastic with a “can do” attitude and a bias for action.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to translate data into insights. Experience with Excel preferred.
- Have an understanding of, or be willing to learn, basic web technology in order to confidently discuss with clients.
- Sales Ops experience is a plus!
- Competitive salaries
- Proteus Growth - profit sharing program
- Health, dental, and vision benefits
- 401K with a company match
- Wellness program
- A fun, vibrant, and casual work environment in Lincoln, NE
Our Core Values
Commit to each other, our clients, our cloud platform, our process, and our mission.
Create opportunities, relationships, and products.
Give to our team, our clients, and our community.
Grow ourselves, our team members, and our clients.
Passionate. We always drive for success and see challenges as opportunities.
Candid. We have meaningful, real, and transparent communication.
Positive. We see the glass as half full.